Concrete Coatings, Beautification & Repair
Beautification & Repair
Architectural Overlays & MicrotoppingsWinter damage requiring concrete replacement? We can repair it for less and even color it to enhance the beauty of your property and landscape.
- Our Specialists resurface damaged concrete for 12-24% less than replacement including top finish to offer protection from future damage
- Our complete system includes two coats of an industrial-grade sealer or our top-shelf staining application with VERY low maintenance needed
- Much quicker turnaround time-you DON’T have to wait 28 days for fresh concrete to cure with our system! Depending on the size and complexity of the project, our customers are back driving on our surfaces in just 7-10 days
- Integrated color, all the way down to our patch work
- Increased property value, especially when design elements are added
- Increased compression and tensile strength
- Highly customizable to accentuate the beauty of your home and landscape
Concrete Sealing & StainingAs tough as concrete may appear, it still requires attention for long-life and structural integrity. It is highly advisable to protect your concrete from tremendous heat and winter colds. We seal and protect concrete as well as offer a staining application to bring great beauty to the substrate, but more importantly, protect your investment! Lots of options, lots of colors and design implementations. Reach out to us to learn more.
Concrete Consulting for hire for your next concrete projectWe acknowledge we’ve got some pretty savvy people here in our community. However, we’ve repaired MANY projects that didn’t go as planned. If you are up to learn the proper technique for maintaining your concrete yourself, we have a hands-on training program including one of our specialists on your jobsite to provide proper instruction and oversight. To our knowledge, there is no other company willing to offer this onsite consulting service. Need some guidance from experts doing this work for many years, reach out to Sonshine Services, we’re glad to help.
Concrete Crack Repair
Concrete will inevitably crack, allowing moisture in and will continue to crack over time. Most folks know when water freezes it expands. It expands by approx. 9%. Once that water enters the crack and freezes, it has the potential to cause significant damage. Our team is one of the busiest crack repair specialists in the area. We’ll stop the damage, saving much more costly repairs in the future and guarantee our work.
We even provide decorative crack cutting services as needed to accentuate the beauty of the concrete. And we seal expansion joints while still allowing the joints to effectively do their job relieving tremendous stress on the concrete itself.
Reach out to our staff for more details!
Resinous Flooring Systems
Resinous Flooring Systems
The Benefits of Resinous Flooring for commercial, industrial and residential projects:
- The appearance is bright and professional, making it beautiful and enticing to use, and increasing property value.
- Compared to other types of flooring, the cost is tough to beat.
- The smooth and even surface is seamless, and incredibly easy to sweep and maintain.
- It is antimicrobial and highly resistant to just about everything – heat, water, bleach, cleansers, oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, and more.
- The durability gives it a longer lifespan than many other floor types. Increasing cost effectiveness.
- It protects the underlying surface from moisture, stains, grease and cracks.
- It enhances visibility, and is highly slip resistant as defined by the United States ANSI method (ASTM C1028)*
- There are unlimited design choices with colors, shapes, patterns, and more.
Natural Stone Steam Cleaning & Resealing
Natural Stone Steam
Cleaning & Resealing
According to Cost Less Carpet, an expert when it comes to natural stone, they say it’s wise to reseal natural stone on an annual basis. We’ve been resealing natural stone since 2010. While natural stone is tough, no doubt, it’s also like a sponge. It has the tendency to absorb liquids and dangerous microbes, some of which can cause permanent damage. Let us get your natural stone protected on an annual basis with one of our cost-effective maintenance plans. Once our Techs service your project, our customers simply love the additional aesthetics the process creates. However, as much as we too like how it looks, our number one objective is providing protection to a very costly part of your property.
*Our system does have an onboard injection system allowing us to incorporate a disinfectant such as hydrogen peroxide or otherwise if requested.
Click Images to Enlarge