Biohazard & Disinfection
Biohazard & Disinfection Management
Biohazard & Disinfection
Disinfection Service OptionsCustom tailored to fit your needs:
- Environmental Rapid Airborne Contaminant Removal System (ERACRS)
- Vapor Steam Disinfection & Virus Control utilizing a best in class industrial Vapor Steam system with on-board disinfectant injection
- Professional grade UV-C Sanitation
- Air Quality Monitoring including PM, VOCs, Formaldehyde, Temperature & Humidity
- Hospital-grade application of Virucides, Germicides, Fungicides, Disinfectants & Deodorizers
- PH/TDS water sampling, moisture testing, ventilation airflow charting
Sonshine Services Standards
- Compliance with SDS guidelines, EPA and other regulatory agencies
- Cross-Contamination Mitigation including Enter and Exit protocols
- Hazard Communication and Accident Prevention Programs
- Hazard Analysis and Report of Findings on every project
- First-Aid Certified staff on every job
- Mandatory weekly safety meetings
Industry StandardsThe EPA writes that one of the most effective ways to control airborne pathogens is to increase fresh air exchange. They state this can be done simply by opening windows. However, that may not always be practical. We utilize high CFM air moving equipment that can efficiently exchange air very quickly. This is our Environmental Rapid Airborne Contaminant Removal System (ERACRS). Our Technicians compute cubic feet of the facility and air changes/hour (ACH) to help us figure duration to effectively exchange air in the facility.*
The Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), hospitals and colleges affirm High Temp Vapor Steam as one of the MOST effective to combat many pathogens.
Typically, in order to effectively disinfect a surface, it involves a two-step cleaning system which includes allowing a disinfectant to dwell on a surface for 10 minutes. If you have a current cleaning service, double check they are honoring this as many companies compromise, thinking a ‘spray and wipe’ is satisfactory.
Our ServiceOur Vapor Steam system with an integrated disinfectant injection is effective very rapidly. Many pathogens do not survive in high temps. In fact, Dr. John Nicholls, a Pathology Professor at the University of Hong Kong says, “Three things the virus does not like: 1. Sunlight, 2. Temperature, and 3. Humidity.”1 Our equipment provides well over 300 degrees and a natural bi-product is humidity. As a result, Sonshine Services can provide optimal disinfection services.
Ready for a consultation or to get on our service list for next available service when we are in your area? Click here and one of our team members will get back the same day in most cases.
* This is an approximation for general air exchange and is not intended to supersede or interfere with HVAC specifications. Furthermore, our Technicians do not make modifications to your HVAC system.
1 Accuweather.com – Coronavirus Expert Says the Virus Will Burn Itself Out In About 6-Months
Click Images to Enlarge
WHO WE SERVE
Who We Serve
- Medical Clinics, Chiropractic, Massage, Physical Therapy, Dental offices, etc.
- Long Term Care, Retirement and Senior Living Facilities
- Veterinary Clinics, Dog Boarding, Grooming and Pet Bathing
- Commercial Buildings and Offices
- Restaurants, Eateries, and Coffee Shops
- Schools and College Campuses
- Day Care Centers
- Hotels, Convention Centers and Public Gathering Halls
- Gyms, Clubs, and Theaters
- Public Transportation including Buses, Taxis and Limousine services
WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY...
What Others Say...
“ Of all the methods available for sterilization, moist heat in the form of saturated steam under pressure is the most widely used and the most dependable. ” 2 ~ Center for Disease Control
“ They (steam cleaning equipment) are one of the most effective ways to remove bacteria that have formed a biofilm. ” 3 ~ EPA
“ On the UV light spectrum there are UV-A, B, and C lights. Only the UV-C light can kill germs ”, says Philip Tierno, PhD, a clinical professor in the department of pathology at New York University Langone Medical Center.4 ~ NBCNews.com
1 American Journal of Infection Control – Reduction in infection risk through treatment of microbially contaminated surfaces with a novel, portable, saturated steam vapor disinfection system
2 CDC.gov – Steam Sterilization – Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities (2008)
3 EPA.gov – Green Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting: A Curriculum for Early Care and Education
4 NBCNews.com – How to sanitize your phone and other tech, according to doctors